Participants who wish to present the results of their research are cordially invited to submit an abstract according to the following instructions. Accepted abstracts will be presented in either oral or poster sessions, according to the recommendation of the Academic Sub-committee.
1. Abstract submission deadline:23th September 2018 Please submit your abstract of the WORD and PDF versions to the conference mailbox before the deadline.
2. All abstract should be written in English and submitted via Email:email@example.com
3. Abstracts should contain no more than 500 words. Do not include references, charts or graphs. No attachments will be accepted. If more than 500 words, it will be edited with no opportunity for author approval. Abstract should be written with Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
4. Abstract has not been included in any international publications.
5. Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
6. Once your abstract being accepted, please note that as a result of selection by the Academic Sub-committee, your paper may be assigned to the oral or poster session.
7. Abstract must contain the following:
Name of authors (name of presenting author must be underlined)
Address ( City/Country )
Brief background and rationale
Objectives of the study
Methodology (i.e research design, study sites, sampling, instrumentation, data-collection, data analysis, ethical considerations)
Result / findings
Conclusions and recommendations
If any further information required, please contacts Secretariat Office of GMS-ICPH 2018 via email firstname.lastname@example.org,Tel: +86-871-6592 2941, Fax: +86-871-6592 2940.